Did you know that power washing your house can save money on energy bills? That’s right, by power washing your home’s exterior, you can remove dirt, grime, and other build-ups that can act as insulation and make your home harder to cool in the summer and heat in the winter.
Power washing will save you money on your energy bills and extend the life of your home’s siding and paint, keeping your home looking its best for years to come.
6 Things You Need To Know Before Power Wash Your Home
- Choose the right time of year to power wash your home. Spring and fall are typically the best times to power wash since the weather is mild and there isn’t as much pollen and dust in the air.
- Make sure you have the right equipment. You’ll need a pressure washer with at least 2,000 psi and a flow rate of at least 4 gallons per minute. You’ll also need a detergent that is specifically designed for pressure washers.
- Make sure you Protect your plants. Cover any flower beds or gardens with tarps to protect them from water pressure and the detergent. Move any outdoor furniture or grills away from the area you’ll be washing.
- Start with the second story. Begin by pressure washing the siding on the second story of your home. Work your way down to the first story, careful not to miss any spots. Rinse the detergent off with clean water as you go.
- Pay special attention to problem areas. Take extra time to focus on areas that are particularly dirty or have a lot of mildew or mold.
- Rinse everything off with clean water when you’re done. That will remove any detergent residue and help prevent streaking.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to wash your home quickly and easily, saving you money on your energy bills and extending the life of your home’s siding and paint. However, it’s always best to hire professional power washing services to get the job done right.
Proctor Power Washing Offers Premium Power Washing Services
Proctor Power Washing has been in business for many years, and during that time, we have built a reputation for providing high-quality power and pressure washing services. We use the latest equipment and techniques to clean any type of surface, and our team of experienced professionals ensures that every job is done right.
We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work, so you can trust you’re making the best decision when you choose Proctor Power Washing. Our team has the experience and knowledge to safely and effectively clean any commercial property, and we always go the extra mile to ensure our customers are satisfied.