If you have been looking for your property to look new, pressure washing is the perfect tool to accomplish that. Pressure washing can remove any build-up like debris, dirt, and grime. Plus, it will also help prevent the growth of mold and mildew. However, pressure washing can damage your roof tiles if not done correctly.
Tips To Pressure Wash Roof Tiles Like A Pro
1. First, you will want to ensure that you have the proper safety gear. That includes gloves, goggles, and ear protection. You’ll also want to ensure that you have a sturdy ladder that can reach the peak of your roof.
2. Next, you will want to attach your pressure washer to a water source. Using a garden hose, you will want to ensure that it is long enough to reach the roof.
3. Once the pressure washer is attached and turned on, you will want to start at the lowest pressure setting. You can then increase the pressure as needed.
4. When you are ready to start washing, you will want to hold the wand about a foot away from the surface of the roof tiles. You will then want to move the wand back and forth.
5. After you have gone over the entire roof, you will want to turn off the pressure washer and allow the roof to dry.
Those tips we just wrote about can help you; however, hiring a professional roofing contractor is the best and most efficient option to make your home look stunning. They have the experience and equipment to pressure wash your roof tiles most safely and effectively.
Downsides Of Pressure Washing Your Home By Yourself
- If pressure washing is performed incorrectly, it may harm the tiles.
- The high pressure of the water might cause dirt and filth to be pushed beneath the tiles.
- When pressure washing roof tiles, getting the proper angle is difficult.
- Pressure washing might remove the protective coating from the tiles, making them appear to fade faster.
3 Benefits Of Hiring Professionals To Pressure Wash Your Roof Tiles
1. Saves You Time- When you hire professionals to pressure wash your roof tiles, they will be able to do the job quickly and efficiently. That will save you a lot of time you would have otherwise spent doing it yourself.
2. Prevents Damage- One of the biggest benefits of hiring professionals to pressure wash your roof tiles is that it will prevent damage. If you were to do it yourself, you could easily damage your roof tiles.
3. Saves You Money- When you hire professionals to pressure wash your roof tiles, they will be able to do it for a fraction of the cost that you would spend doing it yourself. That is because they have the proper equipment and experience to do the job right.
Get The Best Pressure Washing Services At Proctor Power Washing
Proctor Power Washing has been in business for many years and is the premier provider of pressure washing services in the area. We have a team of experienced and certified professionals who will work diligently to provide you with the best possible results. We use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure your property is cleaned effectively and efficiently.
In addition, we offer a variety of services that are designed to meet your specific needs. Whether you need roof cleaning services, your deck or patio cleaned, your siding power washed, or your roof tiles pressure washed, we have a service that will fit your needs. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services, so you can be sure that you’re making the best decision for your home or business.